DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION FOR ASSISTANCE FORMS HERE:
To ensure the sustainability of our projects, we liase with the necessary stakeholders to ensure that we focus on communities that really need assistance.
All of our education projects need to meet the following criteria:
1. Schools that are in need and well run (principal, teachers, governing body in place and active).
2. Schools that will best make use of our assistance in providing STEM resources, through a track record of positive results given their circumstances.
3. Schools that will utilise the investment effectively, demonstrated by management performance.
If your school, or you know of a school that meets the above criteria, please download and fill out the form below, and email it back to us.
We focus our effort on facilities, such as clinics and hospitals in poverty-stricken communities where there is no short/medium term governmental budget for improvements.
If your company is interested in supporting schools/ hospitals through our platform, you will need to fill out an application form.
The application form will provide us with the relevant information about your company and the facility that we need, and how you can best support the facility, i.e., your company’s name, address, and contact information.
Please be sure to provide as much detail as possible in your application.
Once we receive your application, our team will review it and be in touch with you shortly to discuss nect steps.
HOSPITAL/ CLINIC FORMS
If your facility is need of assistance, download, and fill in the application form so that we can get a better understanding of what your facility needs.
Please provide accurate and detailed information about your facility.
Once we receive your application, we will review it and be in touch with you to discuss next steps.
We look forward to working with you to ensure the success and well-being of your facility.
* Please note, only forms that have been filled out digitally will be considered.
* Please ensure that the form is in the same format as it was downloaded for it to be considered (Do not submit it back as a Word document)
If you need assistance filling out the form/s, please feel free to contact us on 086 122 2379
Submit your form below:
Cape Town │ Johannesburg
Tel: 086 122 2379
NPO 088-199 │ SECTION 18A │ PBO 930027614