This year the SAME Foundation is hosting Mandela Day events in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Make a SAME Foundation community upliftment project part of your company’s Mandela Day plans this year. Not only will you and your team be able to make a tangible difference to children’s well-being at school, but your funds go directly to the project that you are working on. This allows us to complete another strategic community project which benefits the lives of thousands of South Africans.
The SAME Foundation hosts Mandela Day activities for organisations who contribute towards our projects. A donation of at least R25 000 towards the SAME Foundation means that you will be able to bring a team of your staff along to a day filled with hands-on fun. The donation covers the supplies, equipment, catering and labour on, before and after the day.
The schools that we identify are in urgent need of assistance and intervention by the SAME Foundation. We will assist them until their pass rates significantly increase. These projects focus on the improvement of infrastructure, resources and training in Science and Maths. The Mandela Day activities add immense value through improving the other classrooms and environemnt at the school, in conjunction with the project outcomes.
Cape Town: Manyano High School in Khayelitsha
Johannesburg: Diepdale Secondary School in Soweto
- Your team of staff will join us on 18 July 2017, 10h00 until 14h00.
- Each team will have a designated classroom to work in.
- The classroom would have been repaired and prepared so that your team can paint.
- We will have all the equipment and supplies that you need, as well as a team on site to assist.
- There will be a photographer and videographer on site.
- We will provide catering and refreshments.
- We encourange you to bring your branding and wear your company’s shirt.
- We issue you with an 18A Donation Receipt and BEE letter of thanks for your donation.
R25 000 donation to the SAME Foundation. This is not a fee, but to cover costs for the Mandela Day project.
Johannesburg: 2 classrooms left
Cape Town: 5 classrooms left
If you can’t physically be there on the day, but would still like to donate to these fantastic projects as your initiative, please contact us.
For any queries, please contact Tyrone Pols:
Tel: 011 781 1510
Update: As at 19 June there are still a few places left in both Cape Town and Johannesburg.